While I’ve always used a traditional lens that’s allowed me to zoom both in and out, I decided to also get a Prime lens that is stuck to just one mm. While that sounds negative, it has increased the way I properly focus on images rather than just quickly taking shots anywhere and trying again if they weren’t perfect.
Nikon 50 mm Full Frame Prime Lens F/1.8
- Compact and lightweight D-type normal lens.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for providing high-contrast image even with maximum aperture.
- Great depth-of-field control with down to f/22 of f/stops.
- Focal length : 50mm.
- Maximum aperture : f/1.8.
- Minimum aperture : f/22.
- Lens construction : 6 elements in 5 groups.
- Closest focusing distance : 0.45 m/1.5 ft..
- No of diaphragm blades : 7.
- Weight : Approximately 155g/5.5 oz.
- Supplied accessories : 52mm Snap-on front lens cap.